Boston to Kennebunkport with Optional Lobster Tour
We are a veteran owned coach service that offers an intimate experience with live guide to Kennebunkport from Boston. This breathtaking tour has many unique stops along the coast of New Hampshire and Maine for stunning pictures, snacks and shopping. We ride New Hampshire's coastline to the picturesque town of Portsmouth, NH for a one hour break. From here, we continue up the coast of Maine to the Nubble Lighthouse. Once in Kennebunkport, enjoy exploring the town on your own or add in a 1.25 hour lobster tour with our affiliated partners. Spend an unforgettable day with us, the tour professionals who maximize your travel experience the right way. Want to customize your experience? Group outings and military discounts available.
Add an award winning lobster tour to your day. Visit Walkers Point where former President Bush vacations, learn history and view sea-life. Please book well in advance, lobster tour sells out quickly. Tours are limited to; Tues & Thurs ONLY June 1th-Sept 23th
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food discount card
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Breakfast, lunch, alcohol and shopping expenses are of the travelers responsibility
- Lobster tour only available as an add-on
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hampton Beach State Park, 160 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH 03842
We will travel the coast of New Hampshire to see quaint shops and rocky shores
Stop At: Market Square, Portsmouth, NH
Enjoy a 1 hour stop in the historic town of Portsmouth. Coffee, breakfast and shopping are all available here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Neddick Nubble Lighthouse, Sohier Park York Beach, Maine, York, ME 03909
From Portsmouth, we will travel Maine's coastal shores and enjoy a stop at the most photographed lighthouse in the world. Nubble Lighthouse
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kennebunkport, Kennebunkport, Kennebunks, Maine
Enjoy free time around the fishing port of Kennebunkport. Guest that have chosen to take the 1.25 hour lobster tour will dropped off at the docks.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: President Bush Compound, 245 Shore Rd Walker's Point, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
A quick trip to see the compound with pictures
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Boston, MA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up at all hotels in the Great Boston Area. Guest may be asked to meet at another hotel location if you are too far outside pick-up area, or we have a significant number of stops. We try to ensure timely departure from the city. Thanks for your understanding.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the vehicle. Guest are encouraged to bring their own mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.