Boston to New York Private Chauffeur Service
Door-to-door Boston to New York City "flat rate" service is easy and affordable. Forget about dealing with traffic and paying for parking, when you can book our Point to Point service for close to the same cost. Time is money, start traveling in style and get some work done on the way or just enjoy the scenery. *Flat rates are available for most Transfers, depending on drive time and geography, only hourly rates may be available.
THIS VOUCHER COVERS THE BASE FARE PLUS 20% GRATUITY AND $3.00 STC FEE. FOR A ONE WAY TRIP FROM BOSTON TO NEW YORK CITY.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Base fare
- Gratuities - a 20% driver gratuity is included in the base rate.
- 3.00 STC fee
- Bottled water
- Airport Transfers include:
- Complimentary flight tracking, so even if your flight is delayed, your driver will be there when you land.
- Complimentary wait time, allowing you to collect your luggage and make your way to the Limo Section.
- Passengers arriving on domestic flights will have a thirty (30) minute grace period from the Federal Aviation Administration’s recorded wheels-down time;
- Passengers arriving on international flights will have a forty-five (45) minute grace period.
- We always try to arrive 15 minutes early in case we run into traffic at no additional charge.
- Some vehicles are equipped with:
- Free WiFi
- Tablets for your entertainment. go to TripAdvisor's Travel Guide to find things to do or watch HBO, Netflix or Listen to Spotify or Pandora
- Phone Chargers
- Leather Seating
- Tinted Windows, Divider or blinds for Privacy
- Flat Panel TVs with AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 stereo w/ available 3.5mm input or Bluetooth Audio
- Dual Zone Heating and Air Conditioning.
What's excluded :
- For service between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am please add an additional $25.00
- There is a $20.00 charge for all international arrivals.
- Airport greeter service is available for baggage greets at Logan Airport for an additional $45.00
- Child safety seats are available upon request for an additional $30 each.
- All applicable additional charges will be itemized on your receipt. Stop time, Wait time, Holiday surcharges, Tolls, Taxes, Parking, and a 7% fuel surcharge. The Voucher amount will be deducted from your total bill
- Rides that take place on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day will be subject to a holiday surcharge of $25.00 or 25%, whichever is greater, applied to the base fare, stop and wait time.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elite Limo Boston, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02129
Relax as your professional chauffeur drives you to your destination in style. We know that traveling can be complicated and stressful, that is why we try to make ordering a chauffeur as easy as possible
Please provide us with the following information in the Special requirements section at CHECK-OUT:
• Pick-up Time? - When would you like us to arrive?
• Luggage? Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs) may have certain restrictions.
• Child Seats? if so How many? $30 each.Every ride is watched closely by our staff through GPS tracking and status updates directly from the driver via our mobile app.
• Waiting time is the time that elapses between the scheduled pickup time and the time a passenger enters the vehicle. After a five (5) minute grace period on rides that do not begin at an airport, there is a $8.00 charge for every five (5) minutes of waiting time.
• Rates: All of our services are billed “garage-to-garage”, meaning that time is added to a trip to account for the vehicle’s travel time en-route to a pick-up, and back to its point of origination. (Industry Standard)
Pass By: Back Bay, Boston, MA
One way private shuttle from Boston to New York
Pass By: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
One Way Shuttle Service from Boston to New York
Departure Point :40 Warren St, Boston, MA 02129, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our HQ is located at 40 Warren St, Charlestown, MA 02129. All of our services are billed “garage-to-garage”, meaning that time is added to a trip to account for the vehicle’s travel time en-route to a pick-up, and back to its point of origination. (Industry Standard)Address: Please confirm pick up instructions when booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advise desired pickup time and location in Special Instructions field at checkout
- Supplier shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Supplier assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.