Boston to Portland ME Private Car service
More than 25 Years Experience in the transportation Industry servicing the Greater Boston Area. You will get a professional, attentive Chauffeur, a clean, comfortable and reliable vehicle.
We wait for you and not the other way around.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We will meet you at the designated LIMO pick up area if arriving at the Airport, or at your desired location in the Boston Area and drop you off in the Portland ME or surrounding areas. (5 mile radius).
This is a Private Chauffeured Car Service. All fees are included.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up anywhere in the Greater Boston Area
PortsBlack Falcon Port, 1 Black Falcon Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
AirportsBoston Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
OtherBoston, MA, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Boston to Portland ME Private Car service 3/2/2020 - 10/22/2021
Boston To Portland ME 4-6 pp 3/2/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Portland, ME, USA - We will drop you off anywhere in the Portland ME area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your safety is first priority. In order to provide the safest possible conditions for travel and workplace, we fully disinfect and clean our vehicles before every single trip. Rest assured we are taking all precautions to keep you and your family safe and are following all CDC guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.