Boston's Beacon Hill Guided Photography Walking (Small Group)
Walking along the picturesque streets of Beacon Hill is an immersion into a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood that's rich in history and charm.
Learn how to compose amazing pictures of Beacon Hill’s diverse architecture, antique gas lamps lining the brick sidewalks, colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, the most photographed street in Boston as well as an exclusive enclave and other surprises hidden in unexpected places.
Fascinating commentary on Beacon Hill's historical sites along the itinerary is also provided throughout the tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Small Group Tour
- Fascinating historical commentary
- Creative photography tips to capture amazing pictures with your camera or smartphone
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PhotoWalks Tours of Boston, Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02110
Explore Beacon Hill from a different angle! Highlights include Acorn St. and Louisburg Square.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Massachusetts State House, 24 Beacon St Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02133-1099
Meet on the steps of the MA State House on Beacon St. under the lantern in front of the locked gate
Stop At: Between Beacon St and Cambridge St Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02108
Explore the sites of one of Boston's most scenic neighborhoods.
Stop At: Acorn Street, Boston, MA 02108
The most photographed street in Boston
Departure Point :State House, Boston, MA, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Acorn Street, Acorn St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Tour groups are limited to less than 10 participants for a more personalized experience and to enable Social Distancing. There are NO RESTROOM stops.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.