Boston's North End Pizza & Cannoli Small-Group History Walking Tour
GOT PIZZA? Discover the North End on a Food Tour through Boston's Little Italy. There are hundreds of pizzerias in Boston, and the North End alone has more than 50 different pizza sellers. Stops on tour rotate, but may include a Sicilian slice that a famous Food Writer named #19 on his "Top-25 Best slices in America" list, or Neapolitan-style from the pizzeria that won "Best at Fest" at Boston's 1st annual pizza festival, or a slice that TripAdvisor reviewers named "Best Slice in America " back in 2018. Every Pizza Tour ends with cannoli from a famous North End bakery!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Includes three different (award-winning!) pizza slices.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Every tour finishes with a cannoli from a famous North End bakery!
- See five Freedom Trail sites
- Entry/Admission - Old North Church & Historic Site
What's excluded :
- Tip / Gratuity for your hardworking Tour Guide is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North End, Boston, MA 02109
This FUN Food Tour starts Boston's oldest neighborhood, the North End. Today's North End is affectionately known to locals as Little Italy, and is home to some of the city's very best food. Enjoy three slices of Award-Winning Pizza!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Paul Revere House, 19 North Sq, Boston, MA 02113-2405
The Paul Revere house is Boston's oldest home. The Revere house is now a museum and workshop that honors the Life & Legend of this Revolutionary hero. Listen as your Tour Guide tell stories of this historic home.
Pass By: North Square Park, Boston, MA 02113
North Square is the oldest section of Boston's oldest neighborhood, first settled by the English in 1630.
Stop At: Paul Revere Mall, Bordered by Tileston Hanover, and Unity Sts., Boston, MA
Take a picture with the statue of Paul Revere. This is one of the most photographed sites in all of 10Boston!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
Old North is the oldest standing church in Boston. See the steeple where the "One if by Land, Two if by Sea" lanterns were lit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Copp's Hill Burying Ground, Corner of Snow Hill and Hull Streets, Boston, MA 02118
Learn the Salem Witch Trial connection at Boston's 2nd oldest burying ground. Get a birds-eye view of the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution and Bunker Hill monument.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Tony DeMarco Statue, 191 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Binge on Boston follows all Local Health & Safety regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.