Boston's North End Secret Food Walking Tour w/ Private Tour Option
Spend three-hour on a guided, walking tour filled with culinary delights. You and a small-group (up to 12 people) will taste the freshest seafood food and some of the best Italian food in the country in a North End neighborhood of Boston. As you explore the colorful food scene, your guide will share the history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
The church is the oldest one standing in Boston and most visited historical site.
Pass By: The Paul Revere House, 19 North Sq, Boston, MA 02113-2405
The colonial home of American patriot Paul Revere during the time of the American Revolution and is now operated as a nonprofit museum by the Paul Revere Memorial Association.
Pass By: Haymarket, Blackstone St, Boston, MA
Historic outdoor greenmarket specializing in fruits & vegetables
Pass By: Boston Public Market, 100 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108-2407
An indoor public market that opened in July 2015. The market houses more than 35 year-round vendor stalls, and is open seven days a week.
Pass By: Freedom Trail, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111
2.5-mile-long path through downtown Boston, Massachusetts, that passes by 16 locations significant to the history of the United States.
Pass By: Langone Park, Commercial St Between Copps Hill Terrace and the Water Front, Boston, MA 02109
A waterfront park in the North End of Boston, Massachusetts
Departure Point :136 Blackstone St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Hanover Street, Hanover St, Boston, MA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.