Botanical Photo Tour in Parco San Grato Lugano with Contest
Private tour with professional photographer providing guests with insights and suggestions about architecture and landscape photography and camera use. See the place of interest while documenting the trip and take souvenir photos. The tour is also feasible with smartphones.
Delivery of photographer's image via WeTransfer in 5 days.
Valuable insights, suggestions, and area knowledge by a nature resident.
Photo-safari in the park with various botanical themes with the best photo contest with a prize!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- suggestions about taking best images and the best photo equipment
- tips for beginners in photography
- approach to manual mode
- Photo Contest Prize for Best Photo
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco San Grato, San Grato, Carona 6914 Switzerland
A photo safari in the park: hunting best images of flowers and landscape. The place has a stunning view of the lake and mountains. Improve your photo skills and learn to shoot in manual mode. In the end we will visit the awesome village of Carona, one of the best towns in Switzerland.
Our visit include the Botanical Path and the Panoramic Path of the park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carona, Carona, Canton of Ticino, Swiss Alps
This charming village is located at the foot of the Monte SanSalvatore and holds an exceptional historic and artistic heritage, with fine buildings and decorations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via San Grato, Via S. Grato, 6914 Lugano, Switzerland
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Montàa, 6914 Lugano, Switzerland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware to know the basic infos about your camera!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Outdoor activity with special attention to physical distance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.