Bottom Fishing at the Azores, Half day fishing Ponta Delgada
If you are looking for adventure and activities on the sea fishing is an excellent opportunity during your holidays in the Azores. Join us for an unforgettable tour at the sea with a lot of fun and all the professionalism as usual. This fishing trip in São Miguel provides you a unique and unforgettable experience capturing different species of fish.
On this tour we practice jigging fishing technique. This fishing technique has proved to be a worldwide phenomenon due to the possibility of its enormous catches. Jigging allows the fisherman to come across the various fish that inhabit the depths of the seas.
per adult from
What's included :
- All fishing equipment;
- Drinks (non-alcoholic beverages) and sandwiches;
- Fishing license;
- Maritime tourist license;
- Experienced captain;
- Experienced team/ deck mate.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departur Time:
Boat Rabao up to 4 people: 8:30AM and 2:00PM
Boat Scorpion up to 8 people: 8:40AM and 2:10PM
Reception and Welcome: The tour starts in the marina of Ponta Delgada. We asked to be 10 minutes before the activity to present your ticket / voucher of the activity and confirm your presence to go to the boat. On the comfortable boat you will be welcomed by the captain and crew and the briefing will be done. Let's go fishing!
Offshore: On this tour we practice jigging fishing technique. This fishing technique has proved to be a worldwide phenomenon due to the possibility of its enormous catches. Jigging allows the fisherman to come across the various fish that inhabit the depths of the seas. Basically, consists of letting the baits first fall to the bottom and then bring it to the surface. Using this fishing technique, we usually catch Common Seabream, White Seabream, Blacktail Comber and Grey Triggerfish as well as other pelagic fish such as Atlantic Bonito, Greater Amberjack, Almaco jack, Bluefish and Guelly jack.
Fishing:For a more sustainable fishing practice, we are apologists for the concept "Catch and Release". We take the fish out of the water to observe it and take photos and then we return the fish to the sea. The customer can choose to keep the catch and take it home. Join us to spend a great and relaxing day in family or with friends fishing in São Miguel. The Azores is considered one of the best of the world locals for fishing and provides an extensive variety of sea species.
Meals: On board our boat has at your disposal drinks and light meals. The boats are fully equipped with the latest technologies in navigation and security.
Join us to spend a great and relaxing day in family or with friends fishing in São Miguel. The Azores is considered one of the best of the world locals for fishing and provides an extensive variety of sea species.
Allow us to show you!
Departure Point :Av. Infante Dom Henrique 103, 9500-764 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.