Boulder Bay Half Day Guided Walk
Tomaree Coastal Adventure's friendly, experienced & professional guides will show you the pristine waters, endless sandy beaches, coastal forests, wetlands and rolling dunes in more remote areas of this stunning park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified, experienced and friendly guide
- First aid kit and emergency communications systems
What's excluded :
- Water – we are an environmentally conscious business & discourage single use plastic bottles.
- Hiking appropriate clothing and foot wear
- Hiking appropriate back pack
Join Tomaree Coastal Adventures in Fingal Bay for a 3hr guided walk along the stunning Tomaree National Park coastline.
Meet your friendly guide and begin your walk following sandy single-track through to a rocky viewpoints and bouldery beaches. This walk is a very scenic and remote section of the Tomaree National Park coastline with views of Point Stephens and Fingal Spit as well as opportunities for whale watching (in season).
Basic fitness level. Expect undulating sandy single trail and a small amount of rocky boulder walking. Minimum Age: 6+ Years
Departure Point :41 Squire St, Fingal Bay NSW 2315, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- COVID-19: Customers will be required to complete a health declaration before arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.