Bourbon trail: Bulleit Distillery + Bardstown distillery + LuxRow Distillery
4 Set 2020: Experience a unique sightseeing tour to bulleit Frontier and Lux Row Distillery. Enjoy the tour and don't worry about anything.
Your private guide leads you to two iconic distilleries where you can learn about the Bourbon process. In addition to visit Bardstown Distillery on Bardstown
- Minimum of two people required per tour.
- We depend on distillery and their availability
- We are committed to health care, our process reengineering complies with the provisions of the CDC and local regulations.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admissión Tickets Bulleit Frontier, Lux Row distillery
- One car for transportation (The model and year depend on availability)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Bardstown Distillery in Bardstown City
- Entry/Admission - Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor Experience
- Entry/Admission - Lux Row Distillers
What's excluded :
- No meals or Snack, Infant seats aren´t available
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor Experience, 3464 Benson Pike, Shelbyville, KY 40065
You can visit the famous Bulleit Frontier distilllery. You can make a tour and Testing. Finally you visit the gif shop and Taste cocktails at the bar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bardstown, Bardstown, Kentucky
You will have time for lunch or dinner at the famous Bardstown Bourbon Distillery in the city of Bardstown. There are a bar.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Lux Row Distillers, 3050 E John Rowan Blvd, Bardstown, KY 40004-2253
We visit Lux Row Distillery in Bardstown City.
It is a young Bourbon with a lot of experience. In the tour you will be able to know the whole process of Bourbon production, you will taste their best products and finally you will visit the gif shop. Check the photos! it is an impressive distillery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :21c Museum Hotel Louisville - MGallery, 700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel 21c museum (Downtown Louisville)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. If you think you have the COVID-19 or have symptoms, please stay home 2. It is mandatory to wear a mask during the tour 3. Wash your hands constantly. 4. Open the window when possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.