Bracciano Castel & Etruscan Day Tour from Rome
During our Day Tour you’ll have the chance to learn more about the history of Etruscan in Lazio Region from the little town of Cerveteri to Ceri. Moreover, you'll discover a beautiful location right outside Rome: Odescalchi Castle overlooking Bracciano Lake. This is a very relaxing and easy tour, for those who want to explore the area outside the Eternal City and learn more about the history of the region.
In addition, it's also good to highlight we are always open to customize our tour according to your preferences; we know for sure this is an added value you will appreciate for your Bocelli tour that will make this experience a very special one with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English-speaking Driver
- Guided tour of Odelscalchi Castle with an English-speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- Tickets to enter Odescalchi Castle
- Entry/Admission - Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano
What's excluded :
- Licensed tour Guide inside Necropoli della Banditaccia
- Tickets to enter Necropoli della Banditaccia or any other tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bracciano, Bracciano, Province of Rome, Lazio
Your day tour will begin when your English-Speaking Driver will pick you up directly at your accommodation In Rome. You will be chauffeured to the roman countryside directly to Bracciano Lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini 14, 00062, Bracciano Italy
As soon as you arrive in Bracciano, you’ll reach the beautiful Odescalchi Castle for a private guided tour of the location. The Castle it is a structure that could be defined as a palimpsest of history and architecture, a sort of living organism referring to its many transformations, adaptations, restorations and expansions. The construction of the Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, perhaps on a project by the architect Francesco di Giorgio Martini, start in 1470 commissioned by Napoleone Orsini and is completed in the 1485 under the guidance of his son Gentile Virginio.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago di Bracciano, Italy
Time to rest on the riverside of Bracciano Lake, where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ceri, Ceri, Cerveteri, Province of Rome, Lazio
Have a stop in Ceri for lunch in a typical restaurant to taste local food & wine
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cerveteri, Cerveteri, Province of Rome, Lazio
After lunch, you'll reach Cerveteri with Etruscan Tombs and Museum. Visit the famous Necropolis of Banditacciaon your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rome, Rome, Lazio
After a day filled with art, culture and local flavors, your driver will chauffeur you to your accommodation in Rome!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location of the guests is their Custom Accommodation in Rome City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.