Bracciano Castel & Etruscan Shorex from Civitavecchia Port
The Bracciano Castle and Etruscan Tour is a relaxing experience for those who wants to spend some hours in the countryside near Civitavecchia. Our private driver will pick you up at your cruise ship and he will chauffeur you to one of the most beautiful Castle outside Rome: Odescalchi Castle, With a guide you'll explore the location and then you'll continue your tour to Cerveteri for a visit inside Necropoli della Banditaccia on your own. You can either decide to go there or not.
We can customize our tour according to your preferences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Driver
- Guided tour of Odelscalchi Castle with an English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- Tickets to enter Odescalchi Castle
- Entry/Admission - Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano
What's excluded :
- Licensed tour Guide inside Necropoli della Banditaccia
- Tickets to enter Necropoli della Banditaccia or any other tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini 14, 00062, Bracciano Italy
Explore the beautiful Odescalchi Castle and enjoy a private guided tour of the location. The Castle it is a structure that could be defined as a palimpsest of history and architecture, a sort of living organism referring to its many transformations, adaptations, restorations and expansions. The construction of the Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, perhaps on a project by the architect Francesco di Giorgio Martini, start in 1470 commissioned by Napoleone Orsini and is completed in the 1485 under the guidance of his son Gentile Virginio.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago di Bracciano, Italy
Time to rest on the riverside of Bracciano Lake, where you will enjoy the beautiful view of the landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ceri, Ceri, Cerveteri, Province of Rome, Lazio
Time for lunch in Ceri in a typical restaurant to taste local food & wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 00052 Cerveteri, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
After lunch, you'll reach Cerveteri with Etruscan Tombs and Museum. Visit the famous Necropoli della Banditaccia on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.