Bran -Dracula and Peles Castle One Day Trip from Bucharest for Small Group
Leave Bucharest behind for the mountains, traditions, and medieval legends of Transylvania. On this day trip, journey into the shadows of the Carpathians, where tales of Dracula linger inside the Gothic towers of Bran Castle. You’ll also visit fairy tale Peles Castle in Sinaia, tucked into the forest and ranked among Europe’s most beautiful palaces. A personal driver and guide make it easy to visit both of these top attractions in one legendary day.
Take a day trip with us, in one of the beautiful region in Romania Country and you will spend a magnificent day. You will have an unforgettable experience in Dracula's Land!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Our trip starts from Bucharest, and in about 2 hours you will be in Sinaia City where you will visit the first castle: Peles Castle.. King Carol I of Romania built his summer home, Peleș Castle, near the town in the late nineteenth century. Peles Castle is a masterpiece of German new-Renaissance architecture, considered by many one of the most stunning castles in Europe. Peles Castle was the first European castle entirely lit by electrical current. The electricity was produced by the castle's own plant.The castle has a theater room with 60 seats, the glass ceiling of the hall of fame is mobile, driven by an electric motor and since 1883 it benefited of central heating.The first movie projection in Romania is reported to have taken place in this room.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock, Bran Castle owes its fame to its imposing towers and turrets as well as to the myth created around Bram Stocker's Dracula. Surrounded by towers and ramparts, this “pugnacious little fortress”, as Queen Marie called it, is a truly stunning castle, especially against the beautiful background dominated by the Carpathian Mountains.Narrow winding stairways lead through some 60 timber rooms, many connected by underground passages, which house collections of furniture, weapons and armor dating from the 14th to the 19th centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any address in BucharestAirports
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.