Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
Discover Bran Castle, known as ‘Dracula’s Castle,’ and Râșnov Fortress on this 4-hour small group tour from Braşov. Travel to Râșnov to explore its stunning 13th-century fortress, and then visit Bran Castle, the turreted hilltop palace linked to Bram Stoker’s fictional Count Dracula. Walk through the spooky rooms and hear tales about Vlad the Impaler, the 15th-century noble who was imprisoned here and inspired Stoker’s blood-stained vampire. Upgrade to extend your tour to the beautifully ornate Peleș Castle (to be paid when you are doing the booking by choosing the option!).
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Brasov city only
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle and Râșnov Fortress: LEI 40, around €8.5,entrance fee to Rasnov Fortress: LEI 17, around €3.5,entrance fee to Peles Castle: LEI 30 (the standard tour) around €7
- 3-4-hour tour extension to Peles Castle (if option not selected)
- Entrance fee to Peleș Castle and Pelisor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Admire the high stone walls and red turrets flanked by the Carpathian Mountains. Enter the castle (own expense) and wander through with your guide. Learn about the area’s stories and legends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Explore the courtyards and ramparts of the 13th-century fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Muzeul Județean de Istorie, Piața Sfatului 30, Brașov 500025, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We let you know about the pick up time from the hotel with 1 day before!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group tour
- Sturdy hiking footwear recommended
- Crowded in high season (July - August)
- MONDAY BRAN CASTLE IS OPENED AT 12:00.
- Peles Castle is closed MONDAY! Tuesday we can visit only the ground floor! Pelisor Castle is closed MONDAY and TUESDAY! More info about the admission time: peles.ro
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- RASNOV FORTRESS IS CLOSED FROM 3rd of February 2020 for 22 months! Anyhow, we could visit the outside walls and exterior court. We visit other site, instead (eg. The St Bartholomew Evangelical church / Cristian Saxon Fortified Church / Valea Cetatii Cave). The guide will inform you about the options.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your own mask; we provide hand sanitizer. We are cleaning vehicles after every tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.