Bran Castle Skip-The-Line Guided Tour
Your guide will take you on one hour tour INSIDE Dracula's Castle. Visiting Bran Castle located on the southern part of Transylvania you'll travel back in time of the ruthless kings and their reign of terror . The visitor will be overwhelmed by its greatness and the stories that come with it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line tour
- Entry/Admission - Transylvanian Wonders
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Transylvanian Wonders, Strada Valea Portii nr.2 Bran , 200 m away from Dracula's Castle, Brasov 507025 Romania
Bran Castle skip-the-line tour starts everyday at 9 am from our office in Bran, Brasov county in Romania. The tour is available every hour on the hour until 3 pm in English , Italian , Spanish and Romanian. You will start with a brief about the route inside the royal complex , what is allowed and what not throughout your visit. With the logistic of your tour settled will follow one hour a trip in time to get to know better Vlad III Dracula.
Your guide will provide information about the castle and surroundings and answer to your question with professionalism.
The tour price includes entree fees and photo & filming taxes. A full guided tour inside the royal complex with an official licensed guide will follow also included in the same price. It doesn't includes souvenirs purchase , drinks or food.
It doesn't includes pick-up or drop-off from your hotel/accommodation . Transport it can be arranged with an additional cost.
After the tour your guide will be more then happy to provide any information even outside the tour itself , and you can enjoy by yourselves the beautiful royal garden and a good cup of coffee or tea at queen's Tea House
Departure Point :Transylvanian Wonders office 300 feet away from Dracula's Castle.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- English and Italian tours run every hour on the starting with 09.00 am until 16.00 pm .
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.