Bran “Dracula’s” Castle + Peles Castle + Brandy at Rasnov Distillery
The tour start with Peles Palace in Sinaia - the Pearl of the Carpathians.The inside visit will be the highlight of your day; the detailed ornaments in every room will take you back to the early 20th century and make you admire every inch of it's artwork.
Then, continue to Bran Castle. The guide will present the story of the castle together with the legend vs. truth about the cruel Vlad Dracula - The Impaler. You can buy several "Dracula” gifts at the souvenir market just outside the castle, but also local handmade artifacts of wool and wood.
You will visit then the Traditional Distillery, where the owner will show you the basics of palinka distilling. See the multitude of flavors produced there and taste the traditional Romanian spirits made out of plumbs, apricots, cherries, pears and more. Taste the palinca, tuica and spirits made from fruits, natural, without sugar, dyes or other additives. You will witness the manufacturing process and get the chance to buy some for take away.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and Licensed Tour Guide
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Visit and presentation of the distillery and taste 3 types of palinca
- Entrance fee at Bran Castle
- Entrance fee at Peles Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Palincaria Transilvania
What's excluded :
- Lunch - There is no lunch meal included
- Extension visit at Bran Castle - to Torture Museum & Time Tunnel
- Extension visit at Peles Palace - the first and second floor.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
the famous Bran "Dracula's" Castle
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The Royal Summer Residence in Sinaia.
We take the standard visit of the ground floor of the castle. See tour options to take the extended visit including first & second floor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palincaria Transilvania, Strada Lucian Blaga 47, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Visit the Traditional Distillery, where the owner will show you the basics of palinka distilling, taste the palinca, tuica and spirits
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PickUp is included from your hotel within Brasov city limits.PickUp from other locations is available at extra cost. Please check other tour options.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.