Branson Butterfly Palace Admission Ticket
Located on the strip in Branson, your self-guided journey includes walking among thousands of live butterflies imported from rain forests around the globe while winding your way through tropical trees and nectar plants. You can even feed the butterflies with complimentary nectar tubes. Also, enjoy the Living Rainforest Science Center filled with exotic reptiles and amphibians. Don't forget to make your way through the Banyan Tree Adventure and Emerald Forest Mirror Maze. Interactive butterfly releases and critter encounters occur daily.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Live Butterfly Aviary filled with Exotic Butterflies
- Science Center: Reptiles and Amphibians
- 3D Video: The Amazing Monarch
- Emerald Forest Mirror Maze
- Great Banyan Tree Bungee Maze
- Complimentary Nectar Flower: Feed the Butterflies!
- Entry/Admission - The Butterfly Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: The Butterfly Palace, 4106 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8474
Upon entering a beautiful gift shop filled with unique butterfly items guests will start their adventure by purchasing a wristband at the front counter. The self-guided journey gives guests unlimited access to all 5 exhibits which include; Science Center, Mirror Maze, Banyan Tree Maze, Movie Theater and Live Butterfly Aviary. Wristbands allow unlimited access for 3 consecutive days!
Live Butterfly Aviary: Enjoy 7,000 sq foot of lush tropical plants and well over 1,000 free- flying butterflies imported from Rainforest regions around the globe. Guests can hand feed the butterflies with a complimentary nectar flower and maybe release a newly emerged butterfly for its first flight. Don't forget your camera!
Living Rainforest Science Center: Filled with exotic species of live reptiles and amphibians, get a chance to pet one too!
Movie theater: Watch a 15 minute 3-D film called Flight of the Butterflies about the Monarch migration.
Banyan tree and Mirror Maze
Fun for all ages!
Departure Point :The Butterfly Palace, 4106 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8474
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (wheelchairs available at complimentary rates)
- Motorized scooters available for $5.00 rental
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own mask but if they do not have one we will provide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.