Branson Hot Rods and High Heels 1950s Show
We’re going to the 1950s! Clay Cooper Theatre is excited to take you down memory lane with our show, Hot Rods & High Heels, to revel one of the greatest music eras of all time. Celebrating poodle skirts, sock hops, soda shops, and teenage love, our cast of 8 singers/dancers and a live band are sure to stir up some fond memories of “the good ol’ days!” Reminisce the songs and dances that will get you boppin’ in…and maybe out of your seat!
In November and December, we add a special section with beloved 1950's Christmas songs like "Silver Bells" and "Jingle Bell Rock!"
per adult from
What's included :
- Live entertainment
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks (available for purchase)
- Live show DVD and souvenir photo (available for purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We definitely have something for everyone! And as an extra bonus, the cast hangs out after every show, greeting the audience and meeting new fans! Located on Hwy 76 across from The Titanic Museum.
Show is 2 hours in duration with a 15 minute intermission.
With advance notice we will accommodate any special needs. Elevator available for those seated in the balcony.
Transportation is not included in your ticket price.
At Clay Cooper Theatre we believe in education through the arts! Clay and Tina Cooper hope to bring opportunities for students who dare to dream and want to make a difference by providing education through music, dance, and theatrical production. We encourage all types of student groups to see out shows!
Departure Point :Clay Cooper Theatre, 3216 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-3544
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible seating available. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.