Brasov and Bran Castle Private Day Tour from Bucharest
This one day private tour of Bran Castle and Brasov is all about this legendary castle, combined with a walking tour of Brasov, one of the must-see cities in Transylvania.
You'll visit the castle in the morning, discovering its centuries-old history, but also its time as a royal castle during the reign of Queen Maria.
The afternoon is reserved for visiting Brasov and its medieval sites, including the Black Church, the largest hall church east of Vienna, and the fortification lines of the city.
This tour is a slow-paced option that offers you enough time to discover these two iconic attractions, ideal for travelers who like to take their time to explore a destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
This world famous monument, also the most visited in Romania, is in fact a medieval fortress dating from the 14th century. The castle gained international fame after being associated with the myth of Dracula, but this is actually far from the historical truth. Your guide will share with you the real story of Bran Castle, from its time as a military construction to its glory days as a royal castle in the first decades of the 20th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
We head to Brasov after visiting Bran Castle. After lunch, it's time for a walking tour in the historical part of Brasov.
Dating from the 12th century, Brasov was one of the most powerful commercial cities in Transylvania in the medieval centuries. Still, its was often invaded by enemy armies which led to its fortification. Part of the enclosure walls, towers and bastions are still standing today, and are included in your afternoon walk in Brasov.
The city also preserves unique historical monuments like the Black Church, over 600 years old, one of the most impressive in Romania and one of the largest Gothic constructions from this part of Europe. The Council Square, the 14th century Orthodox Church Saint Nicolae, the Catholic Church and the small streets of the center are also part of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Bucharest.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.