Bratislava Day trip to Bojnice Castle and Cicmany Village
Bojnice castle is one of the most beautiful castles in Slovakia. As you may know Slovakia is a country of castles. Bojnice castle is the fairy tale like castle with the lake, turtles, swans and beautiful park around. Then you can learn something about the old traditions and living. In the end you can wait for another Slovak traditional taste.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Glass of Bosacka Slivovica
- Entry/Admission - SNM - Bojnice Castle Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SNM - Bojnice Castle Museum, Zamok a okolie 1, Bojnice 972 01 Slovakia
On this trip we will show you Cinderella like castle – Bojnice castle, most beautiful and well equipped castle in Slovakia. You will see Golden room, Ball room, oldest lime tree and more. There is a lake, swans and beautiful park around
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cicmany, Cicmany, Zilina Region
After the castle we will head to the beautiful place – traditional Slovak village with wooden cabins with paintings on the walls. We will go to the museum where you will find out more about old Slovak traditions and how people where living.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gorkého 132/2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.