Brazil Ride Trails in Arraial d'Ajuda by Aton Guia - Mukusuy Aventura
Did you ever think of venturing on the same trail that the best cyclists in the world travel annually in the main mountain bike ultramarathon race in the Americas?
Indescribable scenario of natural attractions and challenges that can be overcome over 21km.
️The idea is to encourage sport, interaction with the environment and take the opportunity to enjoy an experience in the middle of the Atlantic Forest.
It is possible to enjoy perfect days for contemplative walking, enjoying sunrise and sunset.
⚠️ Route: 5K / 10K / 21K
✅ Accredited guide and snack trail.
Ec Ecotrip insurance.
The meetings take place at a time and place to be agreed.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Pau Brasil
What's excluded :
- Trail shoes.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Pau Brasil, Rua Alexandrita S/N, Eunapolis, State of Bahia 45828-546 Brazil
Walk or run on a trail accompanied by an accredited guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Praça Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes Arraial D'ajuda, R. Broadway, 690, Porto Seguro - BA, 45810-000, Brazil
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.