Brazilian Falls Bird Park and Itaipu Dam from Puerto Iguazu
This tour offers the main activities of Foz do Iguaçu city departing from Puerto Iguazu in Argentina: the gorgeous waterfalls which are considered the second largest in the world; the Bird Park, a local center for the rescue and conservation of numerous species of birds; and the most powerful hydroelectric power plant in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
Visit to National Park and walking trail to see Iguassu falls on Brazilian side.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Beautiful zoo with birds from all over the world, good opportunity to be close to colorful birds such as toucans, parots, macaws and etc ....
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Panoramic visit to Itaipu Power Plant, one of the most important works of the present time, responsible for the generation of 20% of the energy consumed in Brazil, sufficient energy for 40 million inhabitants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, send the name of your hotel, accommodation or address where you will be staying on the date of the tour, it is important to us to receive the place as soon as possible in the booking process, so we can confirm if we have included the pickup at your address, if not we will inform the closiest place where we can meet you.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- International tours visas must be checked in advance
- The departure time is confirmed according to Brazilian time, check the local time zone in Argentina
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.