Brazilian Side of Iguazu Falls Tour from Puerto Iguazu
Marvel at the world-famous Iguazu Falls on this tour to the viewing area located across the Brazilian border. Don't forget your passport!
Enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views of this epic waterfall as they pour their beauty from the Argentine side of the border to the opposite Brazilian Park. Take your time to step along each walkway, feel the rain on your skin and relax. Admire the mesmerizing beauty of the 'Devil's Throat' to feel its power, one of the few experiences that will take you out of this world. Finish the walk at the amazing ‘Floriano Fall’, which is showcased from various viewpoints. To further add to your experience, and choosing the' Including Macuco Safari' option, embark an exciting BOAT RIDE to get a close-up view of the falls. A memorable experience!
You’ll also have the option to be dropped off at a local duty-free store for tax-free shopping on the return drive.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Food and drinks
- Lockers to store your belongings while on the boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- Entry/Admission - Rafain Churrascaria Show
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
After pick-up at your hotel in Puerto Iguazú, the journey to the Brazilian border will begin. Don’t forget your passport! As you reach customs, you will go through the immigration process before heading to your next destination, Parque Nacional do Iguaçu.
**Time spent at the international border can vary from half an hour to some hours, depending on the number of people, season, etc. **Please bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, insect repellent, sunhat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
Upon arrival at the National Park, you will buy your entrance fee before touring this beautiful natural sanctuary. Then, be prepared to enter this amazing park and board a bus that will take you to the viewing walkways.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Upon arrival at the falls, the guide will give you some instructions and general information as he/she shows you the map of the 1000 mts (0,6 miles) walkway system. Soon after that, you will begin to tour the paths, which provide a spectacular panoramic view of the front of the falls. At the end of the circuit, you will get to approach Floriano Fall from a viewpoint where you will get sprayed by the heavy mists of the falls.
**Time spent at the walkways: about 1.30-2hrs
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rafain Churrascaria Show, Avenida das Cataratas Km 6,5, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-000 Brazil
For passengers going on the MORNING tour (not including MACUCO SAFARI): After touring the park, you’ll make a 1-hour stop at Rafain Churrasquería, a typical Brazilian restaurant to enjoy the best buffet in the area (not included in the tour price).
Afterwards, you will return to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls
For passengers going on the AFTERNOON tour: After exploring the park, you will begin your journey back to your lodging.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iguazu River
For those who choose the option ‘INCLUDING MACUCO SAFARI’, you will board a bus that will take you to Macuco Station, where your boat adventure will begin. Immerse yourself in the jungle as you take a ride in an open car up to a point from which you can either continue on the electric truck or go on an optional short 15-minutes walk through the jungle. Either option will take you to the pier. The trail ends at a terrace with cabinets, bathrooms, snack bar and souvenir shop. An electric tram allows access to the pier and finally, the adventure starts!!!
After an exciting sail and memorable experience, you will take your bus back to the entrance of the national park where you will meet the driver who will take you back to your lodging.
**The duration of this tour is subject to change due to conditions of an operational nature such as time spent at customs, your hotel location, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MORNING: Pick-up will be between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m.AFTERNOON: Pick-up will be between 1:20 and 1:40 p.m.If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide its name and address when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know your Airbnb address and we'll advise a meeting point for pick-up. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their phone number so that we can reach them if needed.Not included: Pick-up at Belmond Das Cataratas Hotel and Tupa Lodge.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality, language and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Please make sure you meet Brazil's entry and travel requirements before going on this tour. It is the traveller's responsibility to have all their necessary travel documents to cross the international border.
- Infant seats: Must be requested at the time of booking. Subject to availability.
- Passengers wanting to browse through the duty-free shop on the return drive will have the option to be dropped off there instead of their hotel ( in this case, the return to the hotel from the duty-free shop will be on the passenger's account)
- Schedules and the order of the visited attractions may vary, according to weather, traffic, etc.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a flight after our tour please let us know in advance. You may need to take a taxi or book a private transfer to your hotel to make sure you'll make it in time
- Most travelers can participate
- Some activities may be affected due to low water levels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Such measures shall be subject to the official protocol and may be amended or supplemented.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.