Breakfast in Turin Tour with Visit to Porta Palazzo Food Market & Gourmet Guide
Start exploring Turin at beakfast time with a local guide!
The tour begins in one of the most beautiful and fascinating places of the city, Piazza San Carlo, a beautiful seventeenth-century square which has been given the name of "Turin's salon".
Have breakfast in the most important café of this square, which opened in 1842 and where politics and writers, philosopher and main charachters of italian history used to meet.
The tour continues with a walk in the most elegant Street in town: via Cernaia that walks along the Roman Quadrilater. Along the way your local guide will show you hidden gems you will never see on your own! The last stop of your tour is the Porta Palazzo food market, the largest outdoor market in Europe, where you will taste local cheeses and cured meat.
On your tour, the guide gives you great tips on what are the best things to do in town. The best way to start your day in the wonderful city of Turin!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Turin Food Tours, 10122 Turin Italy
Turin food tour is the agency that organises the tour.
Pass By: Piazza San Carlo, Piazza San carlo, 10121 Turin Italy
Your guide will wait out of one of the historical cafés of the square, where you will have breakfast.
Enjoy your coffee or Cappuccino with a pastry taking a little trip in time, between mirrors, boiserie, satin tapestries, elegant chandeliers and porcelain dishes.
Pass By: Quadrilatero Romano, 10100 Turin Italy
The Roman district is where you will see some Hidden gems that you would never have discovered by yourself. You will be impressed to see the brightest Church in the city.
Pass By: Porta Palazzo, Piazza della Repubblica, 10152 Torino TO, Italy
This wonderful market is the largest outdoor market in Europe and you will find hundreds of stands with every kind of food: fresh fruit, fish, meat, cheese e cured meat. You will stop to taste some local delicacies, like cheeses and ham.
Pass By: Porta Palatina, Piazza Cesare Augusto 15, 10122 Turin Italy
Porta Palatina is an ancient roman gate, which is the best preserved in the World and it is protected by the Unesco World Heritage.
Departure Point :Piazza San Carlo, P.za S. Carlo, Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.