Breakfast Tour -Early entrance to the Museums and Sistine Chapel
Enter to the Museums before the public to see the Sistine Chapel at a good time with peace. The Chapel may have some groups inside but never the hoards you'll see later. See the best of the Vatican City in under four hours. With a guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, a Vatican Museums tour and a St. Peter’s Basilica tour, you’ll cover all the mains. In-touch with the art and architecture of the Vatican.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line access tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Early entrance an hour before the general public
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Expert of Rome tour guide
- breakfast next door of the office
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- Breakfast not inside vatican
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
There's no better way to experience the sheer triumph of Michelangelo's masterpiece than by joining this Alone in the Sistine Chapel and Hidden Vatican Tour.Skip the line and enjoy exclusive access to the Vatican Museums and all the hidden jems that were dicovered by very few in the history. Go behind closed doorsand discover the treasures of the Vatican normally closed to the public, including the Niccoline Chapel, Cabinet of Masks and original Bramante staircase.
Join us on a small-group tour of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, and see these masterpieces of civilization as so few get to – away from the crowds."
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 26, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.