Breathtaking views of the Oman 3 NIGHTS, 4 DAYS
4 days round trip in Oman with Muscat - Nizwa - Jabel Al Akhdhar - Jabreen Desert Wahiba Sands - Wadi Bani Khalid
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 night at Majan Continental Hotel Muscat (standard room) o.
- 1 night at Al Diyar Hotel Nizwa (standard room) o.
- 1 night in Sama al Wasil Desert Camp (standard room) o.
- Breakfast in the hotel on days 2,3 & 4
- Dinner at the camp on day 3
- Half day city tour with German speaking tour guide
- 3-day tour with a German-speaking tour guide in air-conditioned four-wheel drive
- Drinking water during the tour
- Entrance fees for attractions according to the program
What's excluded :
- Entry visa Oman
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees for attractions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- 1 day: ARRIVAL - CITY TOUR MUSKAT
Welcome to Oman! Your tour guide will be waiting for you at Muscat International Airport and take you to the highlights of the capital of Oman, Muscat. The Sultan Qaboos Mosque, the 5th largest mosque in the world (please note the dress code) is the first stop. Continue past the embassy district with a stop at the beautiful opera house, which you can marvel at a guided tour (guided tours only possible if there is no rehearsal on stage). At Al Alam Palace, next to the sixteenth-century Mirani and Jalali fortresses, there's another photo stop before you visit the Bait Al Baranda Museum and drive along the harbor promenade to see one of the country's largest souks (markets) Overnight at Majan Continental BB.
DAY 2: MUSKAT - AMOUAGE - NIZWA - BAHLA - JABREEN
On your way to Nizwa, stop at the Amouage factory for a guided tour of one of the most expensive perfumes in the world (open Sunday to Thursday). You will soon reach the former capital of the country, Nizwa. Here you can explore the traditional market, which in addition to fruits and vegetables also offers the national dessert Halwa and learn more about the city in the fortress. In the early afternoon you continue to the Jabreen residence, considered to be the most beautiful of its kind. On the way there stop for a photo stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Bahla, as this fortress is not only the largest in the country, but also the only one that has been restored in traditional style.
Overnight at Al Diyar Hotel B & B.
DAY 3: NIZWA- JEBEL AKHDAR - WADI BANI KHALID - WAHIBA
Drive over 2000 meters above sea level to experience the beauty of the Jebel Akhdar (meaning "green mountain"). On the way to the desert, the landscape changes dramatically and you will soon see the first sand dunes. But before you enter the sand region, drive to Wadi Bani Khalid, where you can swim in the natural water pools or just let your mind wander. The perfect place to enjoy the sunset is on the crest of a dune! Afterwards, enjoy a traditional dinner.
Overnight at Sama al Wasil Camp.HB:
DAY 4: WAHIBAUR - WADI TIWI / WADI SHAB - DEPARTURES
Depending on the time of your flight home you have the opportunity to visit the following attractions: First, drive to the coast and meet the city of Sur, which is known for its traditional Dhaus (wooden boats). Passing by the white beaches, you will reach Wadi Tiwi, which is easily explored by car, or Wadi Shab, which invites you for a walk. In time for your departure, your tour guide will say goodbye to you at the airport in Muscat.
Departure Point :Muscat International Airport
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note:
- There are currently no bookings made, confirmation of the booking is subject to availability at the time of the request
- Program changes reserved
- Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year, Easter and local holidays.
- Appropriate clothing is valued in Muslim countries, especially outside the big cities. This means for both men and women: Keep your shoulders, upper arms and knees covered whenever possible. For a visit to a mosque you must also long sleeves, and long trousers or skirts that cover the ankles are worn; Women also need to cover their heads.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.