Brera Art Gallery and Sforza Castle with Michelangelo Pietà Rondanini Private Tour
You can spend some time enjoying the artistry of Italian and foreign artists, you cannot miss a visit at the Pinacoteca of Brera. Thanks to this tour an art expert guide will take you to the most important art collections in Italy. Meet your guide at the entrance to Palazzo Brera, and start by admiring the amazing architecture. Walk through the main courtyard and walk along the magnificent arcades, then finally reach the Art Gallery where you can find examples of Raphael, Mantegna, Rembrant, just to say a few names. Once inside listen to the explanations of an art just like you! After your visit at the Pinacoteca you will take a short walk through the elegant alleyways of the Brera District and reach the Sforza Castle. The Sforza Castle is a true masterpiece, that once was the residence of the aristocrat Sforza family, and is now the main attraction of Milan. Walk along the courtyards and enjoy some leisure time as an aristocrat!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guides
- Tickets to Art Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Pinacoteca di Brera
- Entry/Admission - Castello Sforzesco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinacoteca di Brera, Via Brera 28, 20121 Milan Italy
The Pinacoteca Brera is an important Art Gallery with examples of the talents of extraordinary Italian and foreign artists, from Raphael to Rembrant to name some names.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Brera District, Via Pontaccio, Via FatebeneFratelli, Via dei Giardini, Via Monte di Pieta, Via Ponte Vetero and Via Mercato., Milan Italy
The Brera District is renowned for its artistry. It is full of street artists and art galleries, for this reason it’s considered a bohemian neighborhood. Often it is defined the Milanese Montmartre exactly for this reason.
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
The Sforza Castle is a castle in the middle of the city of Milan. It was built in the 15th century by the Duke of Milan, Francesco Sforza, as a residence and protection for his family. It is surrounded by beautiful walls and beautiful art galleries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.