Brewery and Craft Beer Tour in Bogotá
Start the tour with a visit to one of the best craft breweries in Bogotá, where you'll learn how beer is made, it's ingredients and you'll have the chance to see how a small brewery operates. You'll get to try their beers and enjoy a glass of it at their beer garden.
After this you'll head towards Quinta Camacho neighborhood, an area which is becoming a craft beer district, having pubs from some of the best independent craft breweries. At this area you'll visit two different pubs, having a beer tasting at each stop, while your guide tells you about beer history. You'll have a full beer at each pub after the tastings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tasting and a beer at each pub
- Entry/Admission - CERVECERIA LA MILAGROSA SAS
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food not included but available for purchase at each pub.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CERVECERIA LA MILAGROSA SAS, Cra. 66 ##107-36, Bogotá, Colombia
Have a private tour at the brewery and enjoy a glass of La Milagrosa beer at their beer garden. This is one of the best craft breweries in Bogotá.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mela's Craft Beer, Carrera 28 77 40, Bogota 111211 Colombia
Have a beer tasting at their pub and enjoy a glass of your favorite one.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :CERVECERIA LA MILAGROSA SAS, Cra. 66 ##107-36, Bogotá, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your Hotel/Airbnb/Hostel for the pick up service. Limited pick up area, if your lodging is outside of this area, you'll be offered a meeting point close to your lodging.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :El Mono Bandido Quinta Camacho, Cra. 10a ## 69-38, Bogotá, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.