This tour takes you through one of Kenora's main attractions. Visitors will get to ring the bell of the heritage fire hall. The tour also provides in-depth information about the history of the building, craft beer, and brewing in Kenora. Visitors will get to try a variety of beer from Lake of the Woods Brewing Company. The tour then explains how we make our beer using only 4 ingredients: water, malt, yeast, and hops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The tour includes samples of several beers and a pint.
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Woods Brewing Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake of the Woods Brewing Company, 350 Second St S, Kenora, Ontario P9N 1G5 Canada
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is Ontario's northern most brewery. Learn about the history of the heritage building, craft beer, and brewing in Kenora. Here, visitor ring the bell of the old fire hall as well as sample beer from the tanks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Lake of the Woods Brewing Company, 350 2nd St S, Kenora, ON P9N 1G5, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.