Brews & Bites - Food Carts & Brewery Tour
Sample the very best of what’s on tap during this Portland brewery and food cart tour! With over 70 breweries and nearly 700 food carts, our city has become famous for delicious brews and groundbreaking eats. On this tour we will visit three different breweries and two different food cart pods for tastings, tours, and eats - all while driving around Portland in our Eat Van and learning the local craft brewing and culinary scene.
Dietary restrictions: we CAN provide substitutions for vegetarians, but CANNOT provide substitutions for vegan diets. Please note, we cannot guarantee all stops will have substitutions for gluten and dairy allergies. All allergies and dietary restrictions must be indicated in advance at time of ticket purchase.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Visit 3 breweries for beer tasters, a quick tour of the production area, and some eats
- Dinner - Visit 2 food cart “pods” for locally inspired dishes (with the option for guests to purchase additional beverages)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned passenger van
- Driver/Professional guide
- Live commentary of Portland neighborhoods and history while riding in the van
- Entry/Admission - Eat Adventures Food Tours
- Entry/Admission - McMenamins Kennedy School
- Entry/Admission - Ecliptic Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Ex Novo Brewing Co.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide
- Beer & other beverages are not included at the food cart stops, but can be purchased separately
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eat Adventures Food Tours, 1001 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205-2316
Food, beer, and wine tours in Portland Oregon!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: McMenamins Kennedy School, 5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211-7302
McMenamins Kennedy School is a historic elementry school that was built in the early 1900's, and is now the home of a brewery, restaurant, and hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ecliptic Brewing, 825 N Cook St, Portland, OR 97227, USA
Beers, food, and brewery tour!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ex Novo Brewing Co., 2326 N Flint Ave, Portland, OR 97227, USA
Beers and dessert!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :McMenamins Courtyard Restaurant, Restaurant, 5736 NE 33rd Ave, Portland, OR 97211, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests must be 21+
- Guests MUST WEAR closed-toe shoes to participate in the brewery tour
- Minimum participants apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.
- You must disclose ANY ALLERGIES or DIETARY RESTRICTIONS prior to the start of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.