Bridge of God and Tamasopo Waterfalls Tour
We will visit sites surrounded by lush vegetation and rock formations and a great cave that naturally illuminates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Flotation vests and safety helmets
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Guide Service
- Medical Expense Insurance
- 1 full meal at the end of the tour
- Digital photography of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Puente de Dios
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Tamasopo
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente de Dios, Comunidad al Cafetal, Tamasopo Mexico
We will leave Ciudad Valles towards Tamasopo. We will arrive at the first site, where we will descend 280 steps until we reach the amazing natural pool of blue water Puente de Dios, surrounded by lush vegetation and rock formations and a great cave that naturally illuminates. We can make waterfall jumps from 3, 6 and 9 meters high, ideal for the more adventurous.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cascadas de Tamasopo, Tamasopo 79711 Mexico
We will know the process of extracting cane juice in an artisanal way and the different products that are made with it to go to the famous Tamasopo Waterfalls, a place of lush vegetation with the fascinating waterfalls that measure 30 meters, perfect for swimming, jumping in the trampolines and the strings that exist within them.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel, house or department of Cd. Valles
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.