Bridges Sailing Taster
If you cannot find suitable availability for our scheduled trips, please contact us directly to discuss a private charter.
Customers will experience a 3 hour sailing trip on the only catamaran on the East Coast of Scotland. They will sail underneath the historic Forth Rail Bridge which is an awe-inspiring experience, and they will get to try their hand at sailing the boat themselves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
We sail underneath the magnificent Queensferry Crossing and Forth Rail Bridge which is a one-of-a kind experience and say hello to some friendly seals en route
• Forth Bridge, North Queensferry KY11 1HP Scotland
Departure Point :Port Edgar Marina, Shore Rd, South Queensferry EH30 9SQ, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.