Bridgetown Barbados Shore Excursion Tour Harrison's Cave
Witness nature’s breathtakingly beautiful crystallized limestone cavern, the Harrison’s Cave, on this 2.5-hour professionally guided tour. Discover one of Barbados’ natural wonders and enjoy an exhilarating travel experience with a tailor-made itinerary that includes comfortable transportation and reliable assistance. Pass by the flowing streams, towering columns, deep pools of crystal clear water, and more while under the guidance of your experienced and knowledgeable guide and with your fellow group. This tour is a shared passenger experience, which adds even more excitement to the exploration.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barbados, Barbados
Your tour begins with hotel or port pickup.
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
Harrison Cave is magnificent sight to see. The cave is in the central uplands of the islands. The crystallized, limestone cave is characterized by flowing streams, deep pools of crystal clear water and towering columns.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of bridgetown
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: transportation runs both west and south coasts in the pickup zones, which captures most locations on the island. Each location is given a structured pickup time, which will be provided to the guest after conformation of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.