Brighton Arundel castle and Petworth House by Executive Vehicle Private Tour
Brighton England Brighton is an English seaside resort town. About an hour south of London by train, it's a popular day-trip destination. Its broad shingle beach is backed by amusement arcades and Regency-era buildings. Brighton Pier, in the central waterfront section, opened in 1899 and now has rides and food kiosks.
Arundel Castle is a restored and remodelled medieval castle in Arundel, West Sussex, England. It was established by Roger de Montgomery on Christmas Day 1067. Roger became the first to hold the earldom of Arundel by the graces of William the Conqueror
Petworth is a small town and civil parish Inspired by the Baroque palaces of Europe and nestled in the South Downs, Petworth House displays the finest art collection in the care of the National Trust. Made by Emery Molyneux, a maker of compasses, hourglasses and globes, the globe at Petworth is only one of two surviving terrestrial globes made by this Elizabethan mathematician in 1592
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and Greet service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
What's excluded :
- entrance fees to any sites
- Entry/Admission - Arundel Castle and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Petworth House and Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton Beach, Brighton England
There are plenty of things to do when you visit Brighton. They include visits to the Royal Pavilion, the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, the Brighton Toy and Model Museum, Brighton Pier, Kemp Town and, not to forget, the Duke of York Cinema.
You will find the typical glitz of Brighton in Kemp Town. Take out time to visit this place and walk around this town that resembles a village and you will come across Bohemian backstreets of the narrow North Lane. There are many pubs and tea rooms in this place to give you a retro feel. A must visits to the Royal Pavilion, the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, the Brighton Toy and Model Museum, Brighton Pier, Kemp Town
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arundel Castle and Gardens, Mill Road, Arundel BN18 9PA England
Set high on a hill in West Sussex, Arundel Castle commands the landscape with magnificent views across the South Downs and the River Arun.
Visit the amazing gardens, which have surprises around each corner, are a delight for everyone.
Enjoy the tranquility of the Rose garden or the quirky design of the Stumpery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Petworth House and Park, Petworth House Church Street, Petworth GU28 0AE England
Inspired by the Baroque palaces of Europe, Petworth House is an extraordinary and surprising ancestral seat created by just one family over 900 years. The 17th-century building you see today comprises grand state rooms which form the centrepiece of your visit. Designed to display the taste, lifestyle and artistic patronage of generations, the state rooms offer an infinity of paintings and sculpture, including major works by Van Dyck, Turner, Reynolds and Gainsborough. A particular highlight is the earliest English globe in existence dating back to 1592 . This remarkable collection reflects a journey of survival and success through the Tudor Reformation, Gunpowder Plot and the Napoleonic Wars.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all central London hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.