Brighton rocks: An audio tour of the city's music history along Brighton Beach
Form the debauched days of the Prince Regent to modern day beach parties, Brighton has been shaped over the years by a series of musical eras. Come take a self guided audio tour around some key Brighton landmarks - from the Royal Pavilion past the Palace Pier and onto local favourite music venue, the Concorde2 - and discover the sounds and cultural clashes that have unfurled in this English seaside city over the past 200 years.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Church St Royal Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
The tour starts by the Brighton Museum & Art Gallery.
Pass By: Royal Pavilion, 4/5 Pavilion Buildings Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
The tour passes by the Royal Pavilion.
Pass By: The Cricketers Brighton, 15 Black Lion St, Brighton BN1 1ND, UK
The tour passes by Cricketers.
Pass By: Brighton Beach, Brighton England
The tour passes along Brighton Beach.
Pass By: Brighton Palace Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1TW England
The tour passes by the Brighton Palace Pier.
Pass By: Beach Flint Grotto, 280-284 Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2 1AE, UK
The tour passes by Beach Flint Grotto.
Pass By: Madeira Drive, Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2, UK
The tour goes along Madeira Drive.
Departure Point :Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, Royal Pavilion Gardens, Pavilion Parade, Brighton BN1 1EE, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/21/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Madeira Terrace, Madeira Dr, Brighton BN2 1AY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.