Brigit's Afternoon Tea Bus
Come and experience afternoon tea with a difference on our exclusive and unique Brigit's Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus. Our vintage routemaster buses drive through the streets of Central London, taking in some of the City’s best sights, whilst you indulge in the fabulous B Afternoon Tea on a double decker bus!
Capture the heart of the city’s culture, landmarks and history on our London Routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your London bus driver will take you round Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
per adult from
1 hour 25 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries.
- Lunch - Pre-book your dietary selections. Available options are Traditional, Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Vegan & Gluten Free. We do NOT cater for Nut allergies.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Our 1960's Vintage Routemaster buses drive through the streets of Central London, taking in some of the City’s best sights, whilst you indulge in the fabulous Afternoon Tea. The bus is equipped with a recorded guided commentary.
Pass By: Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL England
Drive Past Harrods and Knightsbridge
Pass By: Marble Arch, Park Lane, London W1H 7EJ England
Discover Hyde Park and Mayfair
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Learn the History of London
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted for their safety
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The schedule of bus tours will be limited in the shorter term at a reduced capacity as the safety and peace of mind of our guests and staff remain our utmost priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.