Bring your Dog Sunset Private Boat Trip in Naples FL with Secluded Island Stop
Price, as shown, is for the boat trip (group price) and not per adult! South Florida's sunsets are some of the most stunning and vibrant sunsets in the country! Come to experience a beautiful evening on the water while also enjoying South West Florida's diverse flora and fauna.
This trip includes a stop at the secluded beach area of Keewaydin Island where you can step off the boat and go for a walk or even an afternoon swim. The beach area is very private and beautiful with lots of untouched seashells.
The sunset trip is about 2.5 hours long. (Sunset Trip lengths alter slightly throughout the year due to the change in sunset times therefore, periodically, our departure times are adjusted accordingly.)
The boat is a 22' open motorboat with cushioned seating that is able to beach on islands and explore Mangrove waterways.
For up to 5 people and the family dog.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Ponchos in case of rain (but we will try to avoid to book when heavy rain is forecasted)
- Landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water and Sodas
- Complimentary small Snacks
- Local U.S.C.G. licensed Captain
- Cooler with ice for storage for personal snacks and drinks
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Life vests for adults and children of all ages and weights
- Cups and corkscrew for alcohol (bring your own alcohol only)
- Use of marina bathrooms if needed (the captain can take customers quickly to the marina for bathroom use if necessary)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included, it is recommended to tip the Captain/Guide (industry standard 10-20%)
- No onboard bathrooms. (But marina bathrooms are available for use)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mangroveman Charters, 1575 Danford Street meet at the boat dock at Bayview Park, Naples, FL 34112
You can see wildlife close to the boat like dolphins, sometimes manatees, and birds like blue herons, egrets, ospreys and roseate spoonbills. After the island stop we get back on the boat to watch the colorful Florida sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. Bring your camera and your dog(s)* !
"*For more than one dog please call or email us to tell us about the number of dogs and their sizes unless the dogs are two small dogs in which case no prior authorization is necessary. Thank you."
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Keewaydin Island, Keewaydin Island, Florida
We park and step off the boat at a secluded beach area of the island to go for a walk, a swim or collect seashells. Your dog will absolutely enjoy the beach area. There are also some hidden trails which can be explored with your 4-legged friend. Interesting wildlife is often encountered on the island like turtles, lizards and a variety of birds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip)
- Prior authorization from the management of tour company needed for more than 1 large dog or 2 smaller (a smaller dog is a dog under 50 lbs) dogs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- The boat is a 22' open motorboat with cushioned seating for all 5 guests.
- Covid19: Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.