Brisbane Airport Departure Shuttle Transfer to Toowoomba (transit stops)
Con-x-ion airport shuttle is the swift, efficient, comfortable and safe way to travel to your Toowoomba accommodation directly to the door! -No need for being dropped off at bus stops and finding your way around with luggage; Con-X-ion provides you with the most convenient mode of transportation at very competitive rates.
With newly appointed vehicles providing the best in passenger comforts, Con-X-ion run multiple services to and from the Brisbane Airport. Just sit back, relax and be transferred in air conditioned comfort.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel drop-off
- Departing Toowoomba Procedure
Your service should arrive during the 20-minute window outlined on your confirmation. You must be ready and waiting for the entirety of your pick up window.
• If you miss your allocated service please make contact with Con-x-ion directly . Ask your hotel/concierge if you require assistance.
• Please ensure your mobile is switched on in case we need to contact you.
• Unfound passengers may not be eligible for refund or reimbursement.
• Please do not depart in a taxi without making contact with Con-x-ion first.
Arrival information for Brisbane (BNE) International
All arriving passengers into Brisbane Airport are to proceed to the information counter where check in will occur with the Con-X-ion attendant. Passengers will then be directed to their departing shuttle.
If you are unable to locate the information counter please ask one of the airport ambassadors for assistance, otherwise please phone. Please endeavour to check in 5 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to ensure the service can leave on time.
Passengers arriving from delayed flights, who missed the last service of the day, are required to make alternative travel arrangements at their own expense. Passengers booked on/who missed the last service our will be eligible for a refund for the unused service. If your flight has been delayed please contact Con-X-ion immediately
*Please note: Our services are unable to wait for delayed flights or late passengers. Con-X-ion is not responsible for delayed flights.
Please click here to see our Terms and Conditions of travel.
Departure Point :1: Porters Plainland Hotel, 66 Laidley Plainland Rd, Plainland QLD 4341, Australia
2: The University of Queensland - Gatton Campus, 5391 Warrego Hwy, Gatton QLD 4343, Australia
3: Kensington Drive, Kensington Dr, Withcott QLD 4352, Australia
4: Neil Street, Neil St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350, Australia
5: FoodWorks, 9 Toowoomba Rd, Oakey QLD 4401, Australia
6: Thomas Jack Park, 74 Pratten St, Dalby QLD 4405, Australia
7: Warra Memorial Hall, Warrego Hwy, Warra QLD 4411, Australia
8: Brigalow General Store, 2 Campbell St, Brigalow QLD 4412, Australia
9: bp Truckstop, 107 Chinchilla St, Chinchilla QLD 4413, Australia
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
7/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Brisbane Airport QLD 4008, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.