Brisbane City Art and Design Walking Tour
We LOVE art. And Brisbane's ever changing art scene has something for everyone. Take our three-hour Art + Design Tour and get an up close introduction to Brisbane’s excellent open air art scene. We keep our group size small, a maximum of 8 guests so that everyone is involved.
On our Art + Design tour you will traverse the streets of Brisbane, both north and south of the river, and discover hidden – and not so hidden – unique street art all the while conversing with fellow guests and your guide about your personal interpretation of the art you see.
With the ever growing Brisbane Street Art Festival, there is always something new to be seen.
We’ll finish at the internationally renowned QAGOMA Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art just in time for you to grab lunch and enjoy the rest of your day. Alternatively, our guide will accompany you on the 10-minute walk back to the Queen St Mall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Walk Brisbane
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees - Entrance to QAGOMA is free, however from time to time there are paid exhibitions offered.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walk Brisbane, Outside Visitor Information Centre, 169 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Meet your guide and fellow travellers at the meeting point in Queen Street Mall. Here we will spend a few minutes giving you an overview of your tour.
The tour will last approximately 3 hours and will weave its way through the streets and laneways of Brisbane. You will learn some of the history of the beautiful buildings, view and hear the story of public sculptures and discover the city's emerging street art scene
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gallery of Modern Art, Stanley Place Cultural Precinct, South Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Our tour concludes at Queensland's Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) where you will have the afternoon to explore the gallery and its exhibitions. Don't forget to also visit the nearby Queensland Art Gallery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Walk Brisbane, Outside Visitor Information Centre, 169 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Gallery of Modern Art, Stanley Pl, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 2.5 kms on flat even city streets
- What to bring: Camera, drinking water
- What wear: Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- The wearing of masks by guide or guests is not mandaory, however will be available to guests if required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.