Brisbane Kayak Tour
Discover Brisbane on a guided kayak tour and see the city from a unique angle as you glide along the Brisbane River. Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced paddler, you can discover Brisbane’s beautiful river either day or night.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Life Jacket
- Kayak & Paddle
What's excluded :
- Towel (also available for hire $2 each)
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Locker Hire $3.00 each
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced paddler, get out and discover Brisbane’s beautiful river city by kayak either day or night. Riverlife’s guided kayaking adventure sessions lets you see the city from a unique angle while you glide along the meandering Brisbane River!
Jump aboard a kayak and paddle your way under the Story Bridge or past South Bank. You’ll be the captain of your own kayak and whether you want thrills, spills or chills, there’s no better way to discover Brisbane’s river city.
While you are out on the water have some fun in or out of your kayak. Try paddling while standing (gondola style), rafting in a line and walking on the kayak backs. pairing up and swapping kayaks, kayak soccer, surfing and basketball! Just ask your friendly instructors!
Discover Brisbane by night aboard an illuminated kayak. Embark on a unique journey with your friends past the dazzling South Bank promenade or marvel at the Story Bridge, which boast hundreds of multicoloured lights. Let the river city romance you.
The kayaking adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including a PFD. Participants must be at least 8 years of age (12 years of age for night kayaking).
Departure Point :Riverlife Adventure Centre, Naval Stores Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Before participating, all participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally or by a guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum age is 8 years for day tours and 12 years for night tours
- Please bring clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt), spare change of shorts / ¾ pants, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional), towel (also available for hire $2 each), water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.