Brisbane River Guided Evening Tour by Kayak - Our Most Popular Tour
Kayak fun is the only operator that tours this section of the river with double & single kayaks
Experience Brisbane from the water on a 1.5 to 2 hour guided kayak tour. Start the tour off with an instruction and safety briefing. These small group tours are conducted by our owner operator with 40 years kayaking experience and are a fun, safe and memorable way to see the city. No experience necessary, however we do strongly recommend downloading the APP called Paddle Prep
As stated in our terms and conditions our tours do no run with less than six
participants.Custom tours are available at a quoted price for groups of two or four participants
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- All equipment
- Full guidance and safety briefing by expert owner operator
- Secure storage for your valuables while we paddle
- Lights on kayaks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kayaking Brisbane with Kayak Fun
View South Bank from the river, an experience that a few thousand people enjoy every year while whilst an estimated Eleven Million people walk through South Bank
Enjoy The city lights and the ever changing bridge lights along with the beauty of South Bank .
Experience Brisbane from the water on a 1.5 to 2 hour guided kayak tour. Start the tour off with an instruction and safety briefing. These small group tours are conducted by our expert owner operator and are a fun, safe and memorable way to see the city. No experience necessary.
Please note the tour duration can vary according to the overall fitness of the group .
We encourage people without kayak experience to sit in front of a double kayak with a stronger experienced paddler in the stern.
• Kayak Fun, 43-57 Valley Rd, Wellington Point, Redland City, Queensland 4160 Australia
• South Bank Parklands, South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
• Treasury Casino, Top of Queen Street Mall, Brisbane, Queensland 2004 Australia
• Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Point :Riverside Dog Park, Riverside Dr, West End QLD 4101, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 8 people per tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All participants must wear a personal floatation device (PFD or Buoyancy vest ) Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave This tour has run without incident for over three years & a pre tour briefing before the tour. We suggest downloading the APP Paddle Prep
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.