Brisbane River High Tea Cruise
Treat yourself to a decadent afternoon of high tea aboard our iconic vessels. This scenic cruise on the Brisbane River includes a fabulous 3 tier high tea stand comprised of sweet and savoury hot and cold delicacies.
All beverages are of course included so you will enjoy our Ultimate Beverage Package: Classic cocktails, local and imported beers, Australian wines, Sparkling, Finlandia Vodka, Scotch Whiskey, Gin, Rum & Bourbon.
What's included :
- 3-tier High Tea stand
- Live Entertainment on board
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selected Classic cocktails, local and imported beers, Australian wines, Sparkling, Finlandia Vodka, Scotch Whiskey, Gin, Rum & Bourbon.
What's excluded :
- All other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When your wooden paddle wheeler departs from Eagle Street Pier in Brisbane, the crew will show you to your table for afternoon high tea.
Enjoy bottomless sparkling, beer and soft drink and free-flowing blooming tea as you’re entertained on board by a popular pianist. The menu features traditional sweet and savory selections such as freshly made scones served with jam and cream, chocolate fondant, caramel slices, gourmet savory wraps and finger sandwiches and more. Additional drinks can be purchased from the full bar.
Unobstructed views of the waterfront make for great photos ops of the highlights such as Story Bridge, a heritage-listed steel cantilevered bridge that connects north and south Brisbane. You’ll also pass the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Queensland Maritime Museum, Southbank Cultural Precinct, the Wheel of Brisbane and many more attractions.
After a leisurely 2.5 hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddle wheeler returns you to the dock.
• Scones with mixed berry jam, whipped cream
• Seasonal fruit salads
• Dark chocolate fondant (G)
• Baked passionfruit cheese cake
• Chocolate mousse in espresso cups (G)
• Panna cotta with summer berry glaze
• King Island cheddar cubes
• Country-style terrine
• Mixed olives
• Assortment of finger sandwiches and wraps including -
• Roasted beef, lettuce, seeded mustard aioli
• Free range egg, truffle mayo (V)
• Smoke salmon, capers, fresh apple
• Honey roasted leg ham, cheddar, tomato relish
Please note: Menu is subject to change due to food availability and seasonality.
Departure Point :Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We can cater to gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian and vegan. These options must be pre-booked prior to the cruise date. We cannot cater for dietary requirements on the day.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise of any mobility issues. Our vessels have stairs. We have limited access for wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: no refunds are available
- Changes to your booking:
- 14 days or greater: Date changes or changes in passenger numbers to your booking can be made 14 days or more prior to your travel date (so if you are booked in on Thursday October 1st 2020, changes to your booking can be made up until close of business Thursday September 17th 2020). Should you wish to cancel your booking, we can only offer you a date transfer or credit voucher.
- Less than 14 days: within 14 days of your cruise departure no changes can be made to your booking.
- Missed Departures:
- Unfortunately refunds, transfers or credit vouchers are not permitted due to a missed departure. We strongly recommend that you check travel/traffic conditions on the day of your departure, in particular when there are special events (e.g. public holidays, Marathon, Anzac Day parade) as these can often cause traffic delays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.