Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise
Experience Australia’s most beautiful river city from the iconic Kookaburra River Queens or Grand Voyager. Built specifically for Queensland, these custom-made paddle wheelers are famous on the Brisbane River and have welcomed millions of happy guests for over 30 years.
Departing from the city, once onboard, you will be taken to your allocated table where you will be surrounded by the most stunning sights of Brisbane.
Stroll the outdoor decks, enjoy a cold drink on the rooftop and experience Brisbane's best lunch, high tea or dinner cruise.
All our cruises showcase the best of Brisbane, sailing both upstream and downstream from our city departure point.
Our cruises are all-inclusive, with a sensational contemporary buffet and beverages are included. With onboard entertainment, this will be a day in Brisbane you will cherish forever.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Brisbane River cruise (2 to 2.5 hours) travelling upstream and downstream
- Lunch - Seasonal ContemporaryBuffet lunch with beverages included (Seafood on Sundays)
- Live commentary on board Thursday & Friday
- Live entertainment on Saturday & Sunday
- Restroom on board
- Explore the decks, meet the Captain in tne Bridge and steer the vessel
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selected Classic cocktails, local and imported beers, Australian wines, Sparkling, Finlandia Vodka, Scotch Whiskey, Gin, Rum & Bourbon.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Sailing upstream and downstream, guests will be surrounded by the most stunning sights of Brisbane, by day or night
Pass By: Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
The iconic Storey Bridge
Pass By: Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
An amazing rock wall feature alongside the Brisbane River
Pass By: Channel Seven Wheel of Brisbane, Russell Street, South Bank Cultural Forecourt, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Brisbane's famous observation wheel
Departure Point :Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- We can cater to Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy Free only
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Limited Wheelchair access - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Please advise if you have any mobility requirements. We have stairs on every vessel. We have limited access for wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please note that no refunds are available
- Changes to your booking :
- 14 days or greater: Date changes or changes in passenger numbers to your booking can be made 14 days or more prior to your travel date (so if you are booked in on Thursday October 1st 2020, changes to your booking can be made up until close of business Thursday September 17th 2020). Should you wish to cancel your booking, we can only offer you a date transfer or credit voucher.
- Less than 14 days: within 14 days of your cruise departure no changes can be made to your booking.
- Missed Departures:
- Most travelers can participate
- Unfortunately refunds, transfers or credit vouchers are not permitted due to a missed departure. We strongly recommend that you check travel/traffic conditions on the day of your departure, in particular when there are special events (e.g. public holidays, Marathon, Anzac Day parade) as these can often cause traffic delays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.