Brisbane Rock Climbing - 3 Hours Day
Kangaroo Point cliff face is a unique sight in the heart of Brisbane. The urban cliff offers a unique rock climbing experience, allowing beginners and the experienced to be challenged by its various routes. After learning the basic safety procedures you will be able to familiarize yourself with the vertical world in this 3 hour activity. Our groups run with small group to guide ratios so you get more climb time.Safety is our number one priority (followed by fun!) all of our guides hold nationally accredited qualifications specifically in climbing outdoors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Nationally accredited professional guide
- All safety equipment
- Climbing Shoes (Bring socks)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Fit Harness, Helmet and shoes
Complete safety induction with your accredited, professional guide
Try out a variety of climbs
Enjoy the city views from this unique urban crag!
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park 4P, Kangaroo Point Bikeway, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, these may include: asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back or leg related physical concerns or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact your local operator prior to booking if in doubt.
- Activity is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or in certain circumstances, a full refund
- A moderate level of fitness is required due to potential physical nature of the activity.
- Minimum participant age is 8 years old (participants under 13 can climb only, they require a parent or legal guardian to belay them) and all participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an parent or legal guardian)
- Participants under 18 years of age require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day.
- Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally runners. We suggest you bring water, a hat, insect repellent and sunscreen.
- As this is not a catered activity,you are required to bring your own food and refreshments to keep you powered up!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Following manufacturer's best practice guidelines with regards to equipment disinfection Requesting clients/staff do not participate in an activity if they are feeling unwell Adjusting attachment methods to reduce any need for close contact Reducing group sizes to assist with social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.