British Hill Station Pyin Oo Lwin: Excursion from Mandalay
The picturesque town of the former British Hill Station Pyin Oo Lwin captivates its visitors due to its pleasant climate and charming townscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Meals or drinks
- Entry/Admission - National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens, Nandar Road, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
Pyin Oo Lwin's National Kandawgyi Gardens is the only botanical garden in Myanmar. It houses a big collection of different flowers and plants. As for its beauty, it is a popular spot for locals who come for recreation. Also, there are three museums: Fossils Museum, Petrified Wood Museum, and Butterfly Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda, Mandalay-Lashio Rd, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
The building of the Maha Ant Htoo Kan Thar pagoda has a history of its own. Originally, three marble Buddha images, sculpted in Mandalay, were transferred to their planned destination in China. On this journey, one of the Buddha statues fell from the lorry and could not be reloaded due to its weight. After many attempts, this image was finally left behind. Here, a pagoda was built for the travelers to pay homage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hampshire Falls and Caves (Pwe Kauk), 8 km from town, off the Lashio road, Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo) Myanmar
In the afternoon, visit the Pwe Kauk waterfalls, a popular sport for Myanmar families to come for a picnic. The waterfalls are not particularly high, so you can take a pleasant walk around.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Mandalay (one pick-up point only)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.