British Landing Beaches & Caen Discovery from Paris
March into the British landing sector and cherish the lives of the men & women of the Royal Navy to whom have been lost fighting for the dependance of France.
During your tour you will firstly discover Gold Beach where the landing took place on Le Hamel and La Rivier.Thereafter, you will continue onto Sword Beach where Operation Neptune of Operation overload occurred.Indulging a lunch at a typical Norman restaurant in Caen tasting the traditions of this memorable region. Shortly after, you will indulge a short walking tour of the small town. Pegasus Bridge build in 1934 to honour the operation which made the births conquer these parts gains the germans. The name is aligned with the British Airborne Forces emblem worn during that time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Office de Tourisme de Caen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sword Beach, Ouistreham Calvados, Bassa Normandia, 14150 France
Thereafter, you will continue onto Sword Beach where Operation Neptune of Operation overload occurred.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Argeles-sur-Mer, Argeles-sur-Mer, Pyrenees-Orientales, Occitanie
During your tour you will firstly discover Gold Beach where the landing took place on Le Hamel and La Rivier.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pegasus Bridge, avenue Major John Howard, 14860 Ranville France
Pegasus Bridge build in 1934 to honour the operation which made the births conquer these parts gains the germans. The name is aligned with the British Airborne Forces emblem worn during that time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Office de Tourisme de Caen, 12 Place Saint Pierre, 14000 Caen France
Indulging a lunch at a typical Norman restaurant in order to taste the traditions of this memorable region. Shortly after, you will indulge a short walking tour of the small town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travellers from their hotel or cruise port within Paris and NormandyPorts
- Port de Grenelle
- Port de Javel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will provide all equipment required (Face Masks & a Bottle Hand Sanitizer) for your experience not to be affected by the current measures in place. It is our duty to care for all our clients booking our experience and to ensure your health remains excellent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.