British Museum Private Experience
The British Museum is unique. When you go to the French Museum or American Museum you will see artefacts relating to those countries. The British Museum has a very small collection of British items. What you will find instead is the history of the Ancient Civilisations, the whole history of the world in one building.
There are 15 million items on display and no matter how hard you try you will miss some of the most precious and important items that formed the modern world as we know it. But... this is where I will help you. In 2 hours I can show you the critical pieces and explain their significance in the formation of society as you know it today.
Join me in the discovering of this amazing museum.
You will be able to travel all around the world in just 2 hours and discover the treasures of Ancient Egypt, Greece, the Enlightenment and, of course, the Rosetta Stone amongst much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
The British Museum has one of the most important historical collection in the world, but, with a so vast collection, it can be difficult to know where to start. Join me in the discovering of this amazing museum. You will be able to travel all around the world in just 2 hours and discover the wonders of Ester Island, the Egyptian mummies, the Greek Parthenon and much more!
Departure Point :Montague Place, Montague Pl, Bloomsbury, London WC1E, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.