Britt Coffee Tour From San José
Since 1991, our Coffee Tour has educated and entertained almost 1 million friends and coffee lovers around the world, through a colorful and original journey from the plantation to the roaster.
During this original trip our visitors enjoy:
• Large green areas and colorful gardens.
• An exhibition of masquerades about Costa Rican legends.
• An entertaining presentation about the history and culture of coffee in Costa Rica.
• A coffee seedling.
• Our sustainable coffee plantation.
• Our toaster plant.
• Demonstration of tasting of our coffee.
• An entertaining trip through the coffee areas of the country.
• Tasting session of our coffee and chocolates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Tasting of coffee and Chocolate varieties.
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 Travellers.
- Entry/Admission - Britt Coffee Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Britt Coffee Tour, From the Auto Mercado Heredia 500 meters north, 400 meters west On the way to the village of Barva, Heredia 528-3000 Costa Rica
Our guests are welcomed in an area surrounded by gardens where they can relax while enjoying our gourmet coffee.
To understand the coffee cultivation process, what better way to visit our seedlings, where the experience begins, guided by experts, with an approach to the seed that gives rise to the whole process, followed by a tour through its different stages of growth until it becomes a plant ready to be transplanted to the coffee plantation.
The tour continues to our toaster plant, where you will learn about the characteristics that an expert taster looks for when choosing the perfect grain to toast; You will share with our guides the experience of roasting a coffee sample, and you will directly perceive the changes that coffee bean undergoes during this process, until you finish with that delicious aroma of freshly roasted coffee.
Once comfortably seated in our amphitheater, visitors are ready to enjoy a demonstration of cupping. This part of the visit reaffirms our passion for coffee and the careful process involved in each of the stages, to achieve that gourmet quality drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose Downtown
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: comfortable clothes, comfortables shoes, camera, insect repellent.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.