Broken Arrow and Scenic Rim Combo Tour by Open-Air Jeep from Sedona
Combine the ultimate in off-road fun, with the best views of the Sedona area on this amazing tour. You’ll be awestruck by the natural splendor and thrilled as your guide expertly navigates through the red rocks in a custom Jeep Wrangler. Partially ascend historic Schnebly Hill Road, an old wagon trail that used to connect Sedona and Flagstaff. Then eyes open wide as you navigate the terrain on this fun-filled adventure that leads you on and over the red rocks while the magnificent canyon walls surround you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Schnebly Hill Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
Travel up the very rugged Schnebly Hill Road in an open-air Jeep and learn about the history of Sedona, USFS and the early frontiers.
Stop At: Cow Pies Trailhead, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Stop at either the Cow Pies Viewpoint or the Kodak Corner for spectacular views of the red rock formations! Learn about the flora of the area and the Native Americans who once roamed the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Red Rock Scenic Byway (SR 179), 8375 Az-179 Red Rock Visitor Center and Ranger Station, Sedona, AZ 86351
Arrive at the Scenic Byway and learn about the Tlaquepaque artist village and Sedona during present times.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Broken Arrow Trail, Morgan Road, Sedona, AZ
Then it’s on to Sedona’s famous Broken Arrow trail. Some of Hollywood’s most beloved westerns were filmed here. A panorama of towering rock spires and unique geological formations gives you a grand sense of scale.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Submarine Rock Trail, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Stop off at Submarine Rock or Chicken Point for spectacular views! Learn about the geology, fault lines, and the fauna.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sedona, Sedona, Arizona
Arrive at the Pans, Road of No Return! Famous in many western movies, filmed in Sedona; take this rugged 4x4 trail by open-air Jeep. Enjoy your 45-minute off-roading experience!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.