Bromo Tour Package
00.30: Pick up your hotel / homestay.
01.00: OVERNIGHT to Tosari Village Pasuruan (Premium Transport)
03.00: Parking Stop at Tosari Pasuruan toilet direct change jeep 4 x 4 go to penanjakan
05.15: Sunrise Penanjakkan, Teletubies Hill, the sea of sand & Bromo Crater.
14.00: arrival at Malang / Batu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Jacket, Horse, medicine, photo, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, East Java, Java
Penanjakan - the best view for the sunrise at an altitude of 2,770 asl
The crater of Mount Bromo an active volcano with a diameter of + 800 m has 200 steps located 2,392 above sea level.
Teletubies Hill, savanna field with green grass surface on the east side of Bromo is the best spot to take pictures.
The sand whispers the expanse of desert that was formed from the eruption of Mount Bromo when the wind blows it, causing a whispering sound.
The Tengger tribe is a community in the Tengger area with its various uniqueness.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at Malang City station or according to the agreementAirports
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Abdul Rachman Saleh Airport, Jl. Komodor Udara Abdul Rahman Saleh, Krajan, Bunut Wetan, Kec. Pakis, Malang, Jawa Timur 65154, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.